Ripley Stamp Club
Ripley Stamp Club is more like a Fair than a traditional Philatelic Society.
You don’t need to be a member – just pay £1 at the door.
You can arrive and leave when it suits you (there is plenty of free parking).
You can buy or sell stamps throughout the meeting.
Alternatively while others are trading you may wish to take part in club activities such as discussions and displays or just chat with friends.
At any event a cup of tea will always be available to help you decide!
We meet at:
Ripley Village Hall
High St, Ripley, Woking
The second Wednesday of every month
Doors open 12.30 for 1.00 to 3.00 pm
1) Trading: The Club buys and sells stamps but anyone coming to the meeting may also sell (max one table per person)
2) Displays: Every session has a theme for members to display (e.g. Some very old stamps, Decent postmarks or Small Islands). Max 16 sheets. The floor will open for commentaries and questions
3) Discussions/Workshops: 30 minute sessions for the discussion of themes, demonstration of techniques etc. (e.g. Types of paper or Stamps on the Internet) Offers to sit on a panel are welcome
4) Auctions: At least one per year.
5) Packet: Annual membership available £5
Refreshments are available throughout the meetings.
Contact the Secretary for more details. Also if you wish to come on a panel, have ideas for future meetings or want to help the club with materials or manpower.
23 Holme Chase
Weybridge KT13 0BZ